He started recording with the producers Roberto Turatti and Miki Chieregato in 1983. Afterwards, in 1985, he was yet produced by Mauro Farina and Giuliano Crivellente, probably the best producers of Italo-Disco. In 1983,he recorded "Hookey" with the pseudonym "Silvy Foster". This was one of the mythic hits in the first years of Italo Disco on "Studio 54", the most important discoteque of Barcelona - the place of Spain where the Italian Dance had been always more succesfull during 80's-.
- Lover to lover (Hole Records, 1983)
- Take my heart (Discomagic, 1984)
- Recollection (FTD Records, 1985)
- Love at first (Power, 1985)
- I'm your lover (1985-86)
- Easy lovers (Discomagic, 1988)
- Lover to lover medley Take my heart /Love at first medley I'm your lover" (Discomagic, 1988)
- Runner (Discomagic, 1988)
- I'm your lover (LP)(Discomagic, 1988)
- Wild boy (Discomagic, 1989)
- Synchronization Of Love (Discomagic 89)
- Last Call (High Energy 91)
- U.S.A. (Eurobeat 92)
Not all of these were sung by Joe Yellow himself. Probably his real voice can only be heard on the first three songs and "Synchronization Of Love". Mauro Farina sang most of the songs plus "Last Call's vocalist was Robert Camero.
Domenico Ricchini was also behind many other songs too, for example:
- Divina - "Baby Blue" (Lombardoni Publishings 85)
- Divina - "Hot Stuff Fever" (Lombardoni 86)
- Garrasco's - "Love Sex For Sale" (FDT 86)
- Joe Garrasco & M.M. - "Action" (OUT 86) (new version of "Love Sex For Sale")
If you have more info about this artist please E-mail me at: email@example.com
- Ángel F.Fernández Niebla "AIVS" - Spain - for his invaluable help to start me on with this page and info on most of the artists featured.
- Tero Luhtala - Finnland - for additional info on his discography and involvement in different projects.
- Rafal Kazmierczak - Canada - for picture of Joe Yellow.