EuroDanceHits.com is supported by several labels and we are greatful to them, because we are able to bring the information on new releases that are otherwise hard to get. We are trying our best to comply with copyright protection. We are not distributing or intend to distribute illegally any material. Provided sound samplers are featuring only fragments of songs and quality is low, yet we believe that sound samplers are essential since no words can indeed replace the music.
EuroDanceHits.com is also reviewing material that has not been submitted by labels yet we found them interesting and worth of introduction. If any of the label that did not forward the music to review, feel that their rights have been violated, please contact webmaster of this site here immediately and we will remove samples in question.
We are committed to PROMOTE music and help labels to sell their products by presenting and reviewing their releases in here, not to violate their copyrights. It is our intention to continue with this task. We, here in US are not well exposed to dance music and EuroDanceHits.com is trying to fill the gap.
We appreciate all the support from labels, artists and visitors. We know we are needed, your E-mails are telling it.
EuroDanceHits.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. EuroDanceHits.com may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide EuroDanceHits.com the following information:
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
• your address, telephone number, and email address;
• a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by
the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is
accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
EuroDanceHits.com can be reached by E-mail: